The Chinese year of the Water Snake begins on February 10. This is a lucky year, so take action right away! Your mental attitude is the key to achieving ambitious goals. Old hurts and stubborn feelings of resentment need to be surrendered as much as possible. Look around your home and work area as the month progresses. Now is the time to repair or replace what is broken or no longer works. This includes some of your fears and pet insecurities. Avoid overindulging to cover your feelings. The Full Moon on February 25 could bring an important new friendship or romantic relationship.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season