A need to break new ground challenges familiar ways of doing things. The New Moon on August 6 rewards courage. This month of the Monkey brings a flow of energy that encourages friendships. It's good to be conscientious, but things could become unnecessarily complex if you overanalyze your life and find yourself wanting. Relax, get out more, and have fun! Worry less about how to go from point A to point B. Be very honest about your feelings under the August 20 Full Moon. A relaxed attitude improves close relationships and helps you network to find support for ambitious goals.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Seeking insight to life's questions?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season