Mar 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about developing your personal and professional contacts. This may mean suggesting lunch together (make sure to pick up the check), or arranging to cook dinner for a group, if you know the people a bit better. The conversation will flow, along with a lovely California chardonnay, when you serve mustard-glazed salmon with zucchini-corn medley. Add red sauce, if you want more of a kick, or butter, if you want a creamy counterpoint to the sharp mustard.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?