Mar 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of support to get together with friends this week, as well as meet new folks. It's all about the presentation - of yourself and your food. You're trying to make a wonderful first impression, which will go a long way toward fostering future relationships. So you'll need to bring out the big guns. Sesame seared tuna with olive oil, soy sauce, mirin, honey, and rice wine vinegar goes great with a simple salad or wild rice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play