Mar 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you have a little issue when it comes to your career, and it may set the stage for some hurt feelings. Someone may not respect you enough and try to cause trouble for you in this area. Rather than sink to his or her level, be professional but firm, and take your troubles home to be worked out in the kitchen. Heal any wounds with chicken in pipian sauce, a Mexican dish that combines garlic, jalapenos, black olives, and chilies to make a very special flavor indeed.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play