Mar 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You're trying to get out from under that mound of paperwork on your desk. Of course, organization is wonderful, but it isn't like your workload is growing any lighter, allowing you to take care of the mundane chores. You're going to need a break from all that in the evenings. Take refuge in your kitchen and check out Syrian-style lentil and spinach soup, which is warm, hearty, and even healthy for you. Not too shabby. You might even invite a friend.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play