Mar 26 - Apr 1, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Using your mind is important to you at this stage of your life. You may be interested in learning, reading, writing, or just asking tons of pertinent questions. This isn't the time to take other people's word for it or simply follow a recipe. You're creating your own path now, and that goes double in the kitchen. BBQ chicken calzone gets a unique twist when you add red pepper flakes, purple onions, or even a bit of bacon for flavor.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play