Mar 26 - Apr 1, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you're leaving childish things behind and becoming more serious about your life. This doesn't have to be boring, but you may have to take a time-out so you can get your priorities straight for the next phase. Folks watch you transforming before their very eyes and are excited to see how it will turn out. Start by drizzling a little bit of honey over some lemon poppy seed scones, and you're going to be very happy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both