Apr 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about making things easy while still enjoying your trademark beauty and presentation. Your work - as well as your workplace - could be a bit wonky. Try to make your life simpler by preparing dinners ahead of time so they're easy to reheat for friends and family. Sicilian meat roll is like meatloaf, only it combines tomato juice, breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano, and garlic with ground beef, ham, and mozzarella cheese. It's time for seconds!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play