Apr 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of energy churning through your career sector, making it difficult to move forward for a few weeks. While this may be frustrating, it provides a little break in the action, should you need more rest and relaxation. And who doesn't need more of those? Your home life could also be changing now, so think about how you want your kitchen to change and how you want it to stay the same. Perhaps it's time to upgrade your equipment.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play