Apr 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of energy churning through your career sector, making it difficult to move forward for a few weeks. While this may be frustrating, it provides a little break in the action, should you need more rest and relaxation. And who doesn't need more of those? Your home life could also be changing now, so think about how you want your kitchen to change and how you want it to stay the same. Perhaps it's time to upgrade your equipment.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both