Apr 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You may have noticed a change on perspective lately. You're changing your mind about a long-held view, and this could mean that your job or friends change as well. Your luck is holding up, too. Celebrate with a truly decadent dessert this week. In fact, try chocolate cherry cake with rum ganache. The surprise ingredients are unsweetened lemonade-flavored drink mix, cherry pie filling, almond extract, and, of course, rum. You and your guests will find it divine!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?