Apr 9 - 15, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you have a lot of earthy energy to help you feel more grounded. If you've left things half done and want to return to them, it's a great week to tie up loose ends. And speaking of that list, add some Asian flavors to your shopping list this week. Traditional pot stickers combine ground pork, cabbage, onion, ginger root, water chestnuts, salt, sugar, and sesame oil into a paste. Roll it into wonton wrappers, fry, and serve with spicy dipping sauce.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play