Apr 9 - 15, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of support when it comes to career. You're moving up the food chain in many exciting ways now, but you're also suffering through a few bumps and bruises. It isn't always going to be like this. Reach for the comfort food if you need to, and make it healthy whenever you can. For instance, mashed potatoes can be made creamier with Greek yogurt instead of milk and butter. Making a meatloaf out of ground turkey cuts the fat in half.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all