Apr 9 - 15, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about discovering ways to help you feel more energized and engaged in your life. Your day-to-day employment could be irritating you on some level, but before you quit in a huff, think about how you can ease this transition. Meanwhile, your food can entertain you, taking your palate to exciting new lands. Try German spaetzle dumplings alongside anything from hamburger to steak to make a meal instantly special. Add bacon for a hint of smoky flavor.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all