Apr 16 - 22, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about flying your freak flag and letting all your originality hang out. Don't be shy about your opinions, and don't hide your light - even when it comes to your career, which could be going through a difficult transition. Don't worry. You'll still be able to be creative in your next position. Green enchiladas with crab are absolutely delicious with a white Burgundy and camarones fritos with Mexican cocktail sauce. Let yourself live!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both