Apr 16 - 22, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about flying your freak flag and letting all your originality hang out. Don't be shy about your opinions, and don't hide your light - even when it comes to your career, which could be going through a difficult transition. Don't worry. You'll still be able to be creative in your next position. Green enchiladas with crab are absolutely delicious with a white Burgundy and camarones fritos with Mexican cocktail sauce. Let yourself live!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all