Apr 16 - 22, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you're integrating your working life with greater networking. You're meeting new people who may become more than just workmates, and getting to know your co-workers in a way that makes your job run more smoothly. Making a great first impression is crucial, so if you're having people over, make some snow pea and pork fried rice with a wonderful red wine from Washington State. Invite only the most interesting and fun folks for some feisty conversation. Great stuff!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play