Apr 16 - 22, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a good week to be you, since the planets are lining up in a harmonious way. Your goals are humming along and your projects are getting completed. That's the good news. You'll need your powers of communication to make sure you're heard and understood, because all of your interactions may not be easy. Not to worry. Portabella burgers and a local homebrew with some friends soothe all wounds and chase away any stress in your life.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all