Apr 16 - 22, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots going on this week, which may not leave a lot of time for the things you love. You're being pushed to experience new cultures, metaphysics, and foreign travel at this time, and encouraged to use travel as a process to discover things about yourself. Foodwise, you're looking to expand your horizons, too. Explore the continent of Africa through grilled swordfish with charmoula, a flavorful Moroccan sauce. Serve with butternut squash couscous and a wonderful, fruity pinot blanc.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play