Apr 16 - 22, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you're integrating your working life with greater networking. You're meeting new people who may become more than just workmates, and getting to know your co-workers in a way that makes your job run more smoothly. Making a great first impression is crucial, so if you're having people over, make some snow pea and pork fried rice with a wonderful red wine from Washington State. Invite only the most interesting and fun folks for some feisty conversation. Great stuff!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all