Apr 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a time of community for your sign this week. You're learning how to reach out and ask for help when you need it. You're applying this same wisdom in many areas of your life, including work and money. In your food life, you can make a simple and ordinary dish so much more healthful with a few small substitutions. Sweet potato fries with basil salt and garlic mayonnaise feature a potato with a lot more vitamins and minerals - and they're baked, so less fat!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play