Apr 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about the relationships you're cultivating for various reasons. Social get-togethers can be daunting and even draining if you accept too many of them, but why not pull back a bit and only do the ones that mean the most? If friends are coming over, it doesn't have to be fancy. Try edamame veggie burgers with millet, carrots, garlic, panko, and egg whites. Serve on spelt buns or grilled naan-style bread with pickled ginger or wasabi paste.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both