Apr 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about the relationships you're cultivating for various reasons. Social get-togethers can be daunting and even draining if you accept too many of them, but why not pull back a bit and only do the ones that mean the most? If friends are coming over, it doesn't have to be fancy. Try edamame veggie burgers with millet, carrots, garlic, panko, and egg whites. Serve on spelt buns or grilled naan-style bread with pickled ginger or wasabi paste.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all