Apr 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
You're entering a period of more fun this week as you take some time away from your desk and leave all that stuff behind for a bit. Romance, fun, children, and family are becoming more important now, as is your need for wonderful new food experiences. Preparing pork chops with fennel and caper sauce is super easy, but no one has to know that. Flavors like shallots, parsley, and white wine lend depth to the dish. Served with soba noodles and broccolini, it's pure heaven.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play