Apr 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you're trying to balance your need to be unique with society's need to have everyone conform. Finding out who you are and what you want to become in the near future is primary for you. Let your creativity take over by making a batch of rice pudding. Be different and use vanilla soy milk to save on calories, and cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract for flavor. Serve with fresh blueberries for a healthy dose of antioxidants.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?