Apr 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about the relationships you're cultivating for various reasons. Social get-togethers can be daunting and even draining if you accept too many of them, but why not pull back a bit and only do the ones that mean the most? If friends are coming over, it doesn't have to be fancy. Try edamame veggie burgers with millet, carrots, garlic, panko, and egg whites. Serve on spelt buns or grilled naan-style bread with pickled ginger or wasabi paste.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play