Apr 30 - May 6, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of needing to feel unique and creative. You have this energy trying to get out of you now, and the more you can cooperate with it, the better you'll end up. Your career could be a bit tense now, but you're shifting your focus toward greater meaning. Support your personal and professional work with protein-rich dishes like easy-bake brisket, which gets its flavor from diced tomatoes, garlic powder, and dry onion soup mix.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all