Apr 30 - May 6, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
You have to deal with a few annoying issues this week as the way you bring in money changes. It may mean a change of scenery or change of job, but whatever the case, you're making a transformation of some kind in this area. Try not to get too caught up in what others are thinking or doing. Instead, strike out on your own, depending on your mood. Creole black-eyed peas and rice sound good for dinner? Don't ask permission. Just do it.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both