Apr 30 - May 6, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about your need to connect with others, be they mates, children, family members, or friends. You're feeling like being free spirited and unique now, not tied down to anyone's heavy-handed dogma. Plus, the outdoors is calling you in a big way. Foodwise, keep it simple and healthy with a grilled romaine salad. The romaine hearts are slightly charred on the grill, giving them a wonderful smoky flavor you won't find anywhere else. Serve with balsamic vinaigrette.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both