Apr 30 - May 6, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
You have to deal with a few annoying issues this week as the way you bring in money changes. It may mean a change of scenery or change of job, but whatever the case, you're making a transformation of some kind in this area. Try not to get too caught up in what others are thinking or doing. Instead, strike out on your own, depending on your mood. Creole black-eyed peas and rice sound good for dinner? Don't ask permission. Just do it.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play