Apr 30 - May 6, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about your need to connect with others, be they mates, children, family members, or friends. You're feeling like being free spirited and unique now, not tied down to anyone's heavy-handed dogma. Plus, the outdoors is calling you in a big way. Foodwise, keep it simple and healthy with a grilled romaine salad. The romaine hearts are slightly charred on the grill, giving them a wonderful smoky flavor you won't find anywhere else. Serve with balsamic vinaigrette.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all