May 7 - 13, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Chances are, you've been enduring some challenges in your closest relationships. People may not be stepping up to the plate, or you could find that your work schedule doesn't leave much time for socializing. Try to keep from getting overtired, and make sure you're taking all the vitamins and minerals you need. Zesty marinated asparagus adds lemon zest and balsamic vinegar to bring out the true flavor of this green vegetable. Serve with anything from chicken to steak.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?