May 7 - 13, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You are preparing for a truly fun week as the planets come together in the social area of your chart. Friends, family, and kids become even more important than usual. You could find yourself taking off for parts unknown or turning mundane chores into an adventure. Saving is for tomorrow, you're saying to yourself, as your thoughts turn to dessert. Cherry chocolate almond croissant bread pudding is truly sublime and takes only a little over an hour to make. Sweet!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all