May 7 - 13, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
You might be suffering from a little too much information from a co-worker or too little attention from the boss. Being defensive only perpetuates the issue. Rather than tooting your own horn, take a cue from older and wiser friends. Take out any frustrations in the kitchen and turn your formidable skills to a slightly more difficult dish like pan-fried halibut steak with light green sauce. The trick is to fry the fish ever so slightly for a browned and deliciously crisp texture.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play