May 14 - 20, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you might be wondering how to bring more meaning to their chosen careers. You're no longer an amateur. You're an expert, and that demands respect. That goes double for your culinary life, which means adding more creativity to your food choices. Sometimes perfecting a simple dish is a thing of beauty. The Reuben sandwich, for example, needs rye bread, corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut. Adding Thousand Island dressing is the kicker - or you may have an entirely new take.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both