May 14 - 20, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
If you want to get something done right, do it yourself this week. Your attention to detail is formidable, and can usually do anything with a pretty good attitude. Others see you as someone they want to know better. Why not invite them over for some tofu quiche with broccoli, which can be made in just about an hour? Garlic, soy milk, Dijon mustard, nutmeg, parsley, and Parmesan cheese provide a supporting cast of flavors. Friends will thank you and return the favor soon.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip