May 14 - 20, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You are being a lot more social now, even for you. You're in demand, attending more parties and get-togethers, and meeting a lot more people to add to your address book. For an off night, make sure you have something comforting and filling. Critter fritter casserole starts with ground beef, but adds a variety of spices and corn muffin and bread mix and shredded Cheddar cheese for an amazing dish with a spicy kick. Don't forget the jalapeños!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play