May 14 - 20, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Your sign's natives are enjoying wonderful transits now that support their communication efforts with all. Meanwhile, some of your deepest feelings are bubbling up to the surface, which could make you more emotional than normal. You can bring yourself to a place of happiness right away by returning to the kitchen and your food life. Try peanut rice with your main dishes. It combines basmati rice, turmeric (great antidote for inflammation), petite peas, and dry-roasted peanuts for some extra protein and flavor.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?