May 14 - 20, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Your sign's natives are able to engage their minds and spirits this week, which they you happen to love. You're planning how to get where you want to be even if it takes five years or more. Whatever you choose, keep this in mind as you make new and positive intentions. Foodwise, you want to keep it light. Seafood Newburg is one way to incorporate delicious shrimp into a creamy sauce best served over pasta or rice. Elegant!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play