May 14 - 20, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Your sign's natives are enjoying wonderful transits now that support their communication efforts with all. Meanwhile, some of your deepest feelings are bubbling up to the surface, which could make you more emotional than normal. You can bring yourself to a place of happiness right away by returning to the kitchen and your food life. Try peanut rice with your main dishes. It combines basmati rice, turmeric (great antidote for inflammation), petite peas, and dry-roasted peanuts for some extra protein and flavor.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play