May 21 - 27, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You have so much going on that you might need to hire an assistant to get it all done. So many planets are supporting your long-term growth that now more than ever you may need to carve out some time to center yourself, heal, and rest. Yoga or meditation is a must, as are exercise and sleep. Have some fun with your food, though. Making maple-glazed ribs and sautéed greens is going to turn your life around (in a good way)!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both