May 21 - 27, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
The Universe is pushing you in a particular direction this week, and it's best to cooperate rather than resist. Relationships will be important on several levels, and introduce you to the people who will become key in the next chapter of your life. Try going meatless a few times this week and get extra vitamins and minerals from vegetables. Addictive sweet potato burritos give mashed sweet potatoes a whole lot of flavor with kidney beans, Cheddar cheese, onions, garlic, chili powder, and cumin!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all