May 21 - 27, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You have so much going on that you might need to hire an assistant to get it all done. So many planets are supporting your long-term growth that now more than ever you may need to carve out some time to center yourself, heal, and rest. Yoga or meditation is a must, as are exercise and sleep. Have some fun with your food, though. Making maple-glazed ribs and sautéed greens is going to turn your life around (in a good way)!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all