May 28 - Jun 3, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
One of my favorite ways to relax is to imagine myself on my favorite beach in Hawaii. It's as if I'm going home. You will no doubt have your own version of this, which helps you get to the same peaceful place. As so many planets clash this week, you'll need to call on this image for solace. Soup can also help relax you, especially cheesy vegetable soup, which adds shredded Cheddar cheese and half-and-half to onion, chicken bouillon, flour, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip