May 28 - Jun 3, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is all about how to marshal the material of your dreams and psychic flashes, which may be giving you a lot of information about how to handle things. Karmically, you're reaping what you've sown. It doesn't mean you're a bad person, but it might point out where you need to become more aware. Food never lies, so if you're headed into the kitchen, check out baked teriyaki chicken, which adds a kick of Asian flavor with soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ginger.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all