May 28 - Jun 3, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
If you want something done right, you may have to rely on yourself. This week you have to spend more time focusing on the goals you've set out for yourself in your career. It isn't going to get done otherwise. But once you're safely back home, let your mind and creativity flower. Warm chicken and mango salad isn't just tasty. It's chock full of vitamins and minerals and will perk up your plate with its bright, festive colors. Perfect with butter-dipped biscuit squares. Mmmmmm!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play