May 28 - Jun 3, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of nervous energy now, the result of a busy schedule. Try burning it off with exercise or spiritual work. Your emotions are changing as you get older, and this is moving you forward in a positive way. Invite a partner over for some walking, hiking, or other physical activity. Afterward, serve artichoke bruschetta and a green salad - so simple yet so darned good! Plus, it builds relationships, which will encourage more exercise in time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all