May 28 - Jun 3, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
One of my favorite ways to relax is to imagine myself on my favorite beach in Hawaii. It's as if I'm going home. You will no doubt have your own version of this, which helps you get to the same peaceful place. As so many planets clash this week, you'll need to call on this image for solace. Soup can also help relax you, especially cheesy vegetable soup, which adds shredded Cheddar cheese and half-and-half to onion, chicken bouillon, flour, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?