May 28 - Jun 3, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is all about how to marshal the material of your dreams and psychic flashes, which may be giving you a lot of information about how to handle things. Karmically, you're reaping what you've sown. It doesn't mean you're a bad person, but it might point out where you need to become more aware. Food never lies, so if you're headed into the kitchen, check out baked teriyaki chicken, which adds a kick of Asian flavor with soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ginger.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both